- Produces up to 65 pounds of clear ice in 24 hours
- 26-pound capacity ice bin
- 1" x 1 1/8" x 1 1/4" cube size
- LED light in ice bin
- LED control panel
- Power on/off
- Check water alert
- Time to clean alert
- Water quality sensor detects water conditions
- Normal operating range 50-100 degrees F
- Low energy and water usage
Professional Style and Construction
- Agency-certified for outdoor use
- Stainless steel exterior cabinet
- Tru-Flush " design allows ice machine to fit flush into 24" deep installation cutout
- Self-closing door
- 90 degree door stop option
- Black kickplate with stainless steel cover
- Adjustable leveling legs
- Professional door panel - PIDP15LSS/PIDP15RSS
- Drain pump - DPFGIM
- Door Panels available in Stainless Steel (SS) only
- FGIM515 - 15" wide ice machine with gravity drain
- Sparkling Clean "Wet" Ice - Ice cubes are always crystal clear, scoop after scoop. The ice slowly melts in the storage bin. So old ice drains away to make room for fresh cubes. These "wet" cubes also prevent clumping.
- Pure Refreshment - Only pure water freezes in the inverted copper system, creating completely tasteless and odorless ice. A slow-melting cube shape also ensures undiluted flavor in drinks.
- Heavy Duty Supply - Produces up to 65 lbs. of fresh ice per day. Ice bin stores up to 26 lbs. of ice at any given time.
- LED Control Panel - Illuminated controls include a Time to Clean alert, ensure optimum operation.
- Illuminated Bin - Interior LED light provides visibility for easy scooping.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.