- Produces up to 80 pounds of nugget ice in 24 hours
- 26-pound capacity ice bin
- Soft and chewable ice assumes the flavor of any beverage
- LED light in ice bin
- LED control panel
- Power on/off
- Check water alert
- Time to clean alert
- Water quality sensor detects water conditions
- Normal operating range 50-100 degrees F
- Low energy and water usage
Professional Style and Construction
- Agency-certified for outdoor use
- Stainless steel exterior cabinet
- Tru-Flush " design allows ice machine to fit flush into 24" deep installation cutout
- Self-closing door
- 90 degree door stop option
- Black kickplate with stainless steel cover
- Adjustable leveling legs
- Professional door panel - PIDP15LSS/PIDP15RSS
- Professional handle kit for custom panel application - PHK30SS
- Drain pump - DPFGIM
- Door panels available in Stainless Steel (SS) only
- FGNI515 - 15" wide nugget ice machine with gravity drain
- Restaurant Style "Nugget Ice" - Your favorite ice is now within an arm's reach! Soft and chewable ice assumes the flavor of any beverage, enhancing the taste of every savory sip.
- Easy Operation - User-friendly electronic control panel clearly displays ice production status and maintenance needs
- Heavy Duty Supply of Nugget Ice - Produces up to 80 pounds of ice in 24 hours. Ice bin stores up to 26 pounds of ice
- Illuminated Bin - Interior LED light provides visibility for easy scooping.
- Tru-Flush™ Design - Cabinet-friendly design allows ice machine to fit flush in 24" deep cutouts.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.