PRO CHILL™ TEMPERATURE MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
- Variable-Speed High-Efficiency Overdrive™ Compressor quickly chills food and saves energy
- One of the quietest, most technologically advanced compressors available with electronic controls
- Maintains temperature to within 1°F to keep food fresher longer
- Compressor is now located on the bottom allowing for full integration of the product
AUTOMATIC ICE MAKER
- Total Capacity: Freezer 16.1 cu. ft.
- Proprietary Fully Articulating Hinge has three dimensional adjustability for a perfect fit in integrated installations, and the hinge damper allows for smoothness when opening and closing door
- Capacitive Touch Controls with intuitive user interface
- Brilliant Led Lighting ensures all items are in clear view with bright, energy efficient, ramp-on theater LED lighting from top and sidewalls
- Three separate heavy-duty wire shelves and baskets provide storage flexibility
- Ice maker uses filtered water for fresh ice.
- Separate removable ice bucket with handle
- RWFDISP - Replacement water filter
- Order as right or left mounted hinge
- Available in Classic Finishes: Stainless Steel (SS), Black (BK), White (WH), Apple Red (AR), Burgundy (BU), Cobalt Blue (CB), Graphite Gray (GG) and our NEW! Contemporary Finishes: Alluvial Blue (AB) , Arctic Grey (AG) , Blackforest Green (BF) , Bywater Blue (BW) , Cast Black (CS) , Cypress Green (CY) , Damascus Grey (DG) , Frost White (FW) , Kalamata Red (KA) , Pacific Grey (PG) , Reduction Red (RE) , Slate Blue (SB) , San Marzano Red (SM) , Vanilla Cream (VC)
- Two-year full - complete product
- Six-year full - sealed refrigeration system
- Ninety-day full - cosmetic parts such as glass, painted items, and decorative items
- VFI7300W(R/L) - 30"W. All Freezer with installed 5/7 Series panel
- Proprietary Fully Articulating Hinge - Hinge has three dimensional adjustability for a perfect fit in integrated installations, and the hinge damper allows for smoothness when opening and closing door
- Brilliant Led Lighting - Led lighting ensures all items are in clear view with bright, energy efficient, ramp-on theater LED lighting from top and sidewalls
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.