If you're in the market for a large 14.5 cubic foot (412 litre) capacity chest freezer, you'll find this model to be one of the most popular around. It offers an enormous amount of storage room. This unit features an energy-efficient insulated lid and cabinet which are also scuff resistant. There is a pair of storage baskets for your favorite foods and the interior liner is designed for simple cleaning. The front-mount thermostat is a multi-position unit and a handy defrost drain is also provided. This attractive white model also features an industry leading 5 year warranty on parts and labor.
- Large capacity 14.5 cu ft chest freezer suitable for families of four or more
- Manual defrost design with convenient front mount defrost drain
- Garage Ready: Freezer can perform in temperatures from 0F to 110F (-17C to 43C)
- Front mount thermostat with power-on indicator light
- Energy efficient design maintains optimum freezing temperatures of 10F (-12C) to -13F (-25C)
- Two heavy duty wire baskets and wire compartment divider
- Mounted on rollers
- Energy efficient interior white LED light
- Durable aluminum interior with rounded corners for easy cleaning
Energy Star Rated:
14.5 (cu. ft.)
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.