The Hestan 24" column freezer delivers dynamic food storage with easily adjustable shelving, high-performance compressor and antimicrobial stainless steel. The EvenFlow Air Circulating Technology consists of independent ventilation for each compartment and provides uniform and precise temperature control, ensuring better food preservation. Pair with a Hestan refrigerator or wine cellar for the ultimate culinary cold storage system.
- EvenFlow Air Circulating Technology consists of independent ventilation for each compartment, providing uniform and precise temperature control, and ensuring better food preservation.
- EvenFlow Air Circulating Technology creates an air curtain to prevent cold air from escaping when the door opens.
- Insulated dual variable speed compressor maintains precision temperature control with minimal vibration.
- The FreshSelect feature allows you to transform your freezer into three independent electronically controlled cooling zones for maximum flexibility: Classic refrigerator zone: From 34°F to 46°F, the recommended pre-set temperature is 42°F.
- Extend fresh refrigerator zone preserves fresh food longer: From 28°F to 36°F, the recommended pre-set temperature is 32°F.
- Freezer zone: From -11°F to +9°F, the recommended pre-set temperature is -1°F.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.