The SD-750 Icemaker/Dispenser Stand with Lockable Stainless Steel doors. This equipment stand for the DCM-751 Series icemakerdispensers, features a corrosion resistant stainless steel exterior and a cabinet base with locking doors.
The SD-750 includes 6" painted flange legs. Compatible icemakers/dispensers, sold separately: DCM-751BAH, DCM-751BWH, DCM-751BAH-OS, DCM-751BWH-OS. The unit is ETL Sanitation Listed and includes a Two Years: Parts & Labor warranty warranty.
- Dimensions: 34" W x 28" D x 32.75" H
- Heavy duty stands for floor model icemakers/dispensers
- Corrosion resistant stainless steel exterior
- Easy cleaning with attractive appearance
- Cabinet base with locking doors
- Compatible icemakers/dispensers, sold separately: DCM-751BAH, DCM-751BWH, DCM-751BAH-OS, DCM-751BWH-OS
- Standard with 6" Painted flange legs
- Optional: (4) 6" stainless steel flange legs package - LP-6 FLANGE LEG
- ETL Sanitation Listed
- 125 lbs
||X X in
||Two Years: Parts & Labor warranty0
Energy Star Rated:
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.