The ultimate clear ice for backyard parties, in the convenience of your outdoor kitchen, the 15 In. Marvel Clear Ice Machine makes batch after batch of pure and clear ice that chills faster and melts slower so that you can take your time to enjoy your favorite drink. The quietest ice maker you can buy, this clear ice model offers energy-saving options to conserve water and energy. Eco Ice mode saves 25% water and electricity, and a Delay Start (Vacation) option prevents unnecessary water and energy use. Marvel clear ice is unrivaled in clarity, quality and consistency, and is engineered for immediate cooling and slower melt. It produces up to 39 lbs of consistently-sized clear ice daily, the equivalent of nearly eight convenient-store bags of ice. And, Marvel Intuit™ Controls are programmed with cleaning reminders and audible alerts to keep your ice machine in peak performance.
- Certified for outdoor use to withstand elements like rain, corrosion, high humidity and heat
- Tested to perform in temperatures as high as 115° F
- Produces up to 34 lbs. and stores 30 lbs. of pure, clear ice in 24 hours
- Stainless steel ice cutter for consistent three-quarter inch cube size and shape
- Sound-buffering ice deflector greatly reduces cube impact noise
- Thermal-efficient insulated cabinet ensures optimum energy efficiency and cooling performance
- Stores up to 35 lbs of clear ice
- Ice scoop included
- Marvel Intuit™ Integrated Controls feature all-new settings for ultimate programmability
- Eco Ice™ mode moderates ice production to conservative usage
- Delay Start (Vacation) option automatically postpones operation by 1, 4, 6, 8 (hour or day) intervals, preventing wasteful water use
- Audible alerts and programmed cleaning reminders
- High-efficiency, low-maintenance condenser design for built-in zero clearance installations
- Corrosion-resistant stainless steel exterior, sturdy pro-style handle and rugged stainless steel toe kick adjustable to 4 inches
- Close Door Assist System™ gently and automatically draws door to a close, ensuring door is never accidentally left ajar
- Available with or without factory-installed drain pump
- Stainless steel toe kick adjustable to 4 inches with leveling legs
|Cord Length (ft)
||15" W x 24" D x 34" H
|Daily Ice Production (lbs)
||115V / 60 Hz / 15A
|Ice Storage Capacity (lbs)
|Interior Cabinet Color
||14.875" W x 23.71875" D x 33.75" H
||19" W x 31" D x 37" H
|Shipping Weight (lbs)
|Toe Grille Finish
Energy Star Rated:
35 (cu. ft.)
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.