This ice maker from Marvel Scientific makes up to 90 lbs of nugget ice daily. Nugget ice is known for its satisfying crunch and slow melt. And this ice maker features adjustable ice texture from soft and easy to chew to extra crunchy.
- Commercially-rated to produce up to 90 pounds of nugget ice daily and stores 30 pounds
- Engineered for supremely efficient ice production to conserve water and energy consumption
- Patient preferred for its satisfying crunch, easy to chew texture and slow melt
- Shaped in bite-sized 3/4 inch L x 1/2 inch H cylindrical ice nuggets
- Digital touch controls with built-in cleaning alerts simplify ownership and maintenance
- One of the easiest nugget ice machines to clean
- Arctic white interior with white LED lighting
- Factory-installed pump
- Field-reversible hinges and four leveling legs for adaptable installation
- Built-in or freestanding
- Approved for indoor and outdoor use
- All stainless steel finish with full-wrap door
|Cord Length (ft)
||15.25" W x 24" D x 34.25" H
|Daily Ice Production (lbs)
||115V / 60 Hz / 3.3A
|Ice Storage Capacity (lbs)
|Interior Cabinet Color
||14.9375" W x 22.6875" D x 34" H
|Shipping Weight (lbs)
|Toe Grille Finish
Energy Star Rated:
30 (cu. ft.)
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.