Maxx Cold MIB580, 30 inch wide Ice Storage Bin, NSF Approved, All Stainless Steel Construction with Ice Storage Capacity of up to 580 lbs (263kg)
Maxx Cold MIB580 stainless steel ice storage bin door & exterior is corrosion resistant and easy to clean. The interior polyethylene bin liner improves sanitation and enhances the clarity of the ice. Maxx Cold Ice Storage Bin is constructed of non-CFC polyurethane foamed in-place insulation that retains cold air, keeping the ice from melting quickly, and reduces condensation from developing. The stainless steel door is easy to grip and open to scoop and extract ice. The ice scoop and holder are above the ice line for easy access and improved sanitation. The Maxx Cold MIB580 has storage capacity from 400 lbs (181 kg) to 580 lbs (263 kg) of ice and a 3/4 inch gravity drain is required when installing. Overall measurements are 30 in. W x 34 in. D x 50 in. H with 6 inch legs. The storage bin will accommodate most 30 inch wide ice machines and is NSF approved.Model Dimensions (W x D x H)
- 30" (763mm) W x 34" (864mm) D x 50" (1270mm) H
- Ice storage capacity from 400 lbs (181 kg) to 580 lbs (263 kg) of ice
- Bin door and exterior is constructed of durable stainless steel and is easy to clean and corrosion resistant
- Polyethylene bin liner provides sanitary storage
- Constructed of non-CFC polyurethane foamed in-place insulation retains cold air, keeping ice from melting quickly and reduces condensation from developing
- Four 6" inch (152 mm) adjustable stainless steel legs
- 3/4" gravity drain is required when installing
- All stainless steel door is easy to grip and open to scoop and extract ice from bin
- Compatible with Maxx Ice modular ice machines and most 30" wide ice machines
- Adapter plates available
- NSF approved
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.