Premium Free-standing Ice Machine: Maxx Ice MIM50P 15-Inch-Wide Compact Ice Maker (65lbs Clear Ice) with Drain Pump, Stainless Steel Door & Black Exterior
This premium and elegant ice machine produces up to 65lbs of clear restaurant quality ice cubes per day so you will never run out of ice again. High quality durable components allow it to be one of the only household ice machines with commercial UL and NSF approvals, so it can also be used in restaurants, bars, hotels, offices, stadiums, and more.
- The large 25lb capacity storage bin on this free-standing ice maker is brightly illuminated by the internal blue LED each time the door is opened.
- This unit also comes with a built-in drain pump so that you can easily drain the melting ice even if your drain is higher than the drain outlet on the ice maker, providing you more flexibility in where you install it.
- Since this compact ice maker is front breathing, it can be built-in under counters, while its finished sides also allow it to be used as a free-standing ice maker as well.
The unit uses a standard household electrical plug for easy installation anywhere and also includes leveling legs to make sure it remains level, a must for any clear ice maker.
A perfect addition to your kitchen, garage, game room, basement, patio, or office, this ice machine will make you the ultimate party host.Ice Type & Size (W x D x H)
- Full dice cube
Model Dimensions (W x D x H)
- .875" (22mm) W x .875" (22mm) D x .875" (22mm) H
- 14.6" (370mm) W x 25" (632mm) D x 33.3" (845mm) H
- Unit 92 lbs (41.7 kg) and shipping 101 lbs (45.8 kg)
The MIM50P Premium Compact Indoor Ice Maker comes with a drain pump, metal ice scoop and produces up to 65 lbs. of slab cubed ice per day (under ideal conditions). It also includes a self-contained 25-pound storage bin and an internal LED light that turns on when the door opens. Suitable for freestanding or built in applications, the stainless-steel outer cabinet with stainless door looks good in any setting. The MIM50P runs on standard household electrical current. UL approved for commercial use.Prop65 wording
This appliance requires a properly grounded dedicated circuit using a NEMA rated wall receptacle -do not remove the grounding prong on the plug or the risk of an injury due to shock from the ungroundedelectrical service may occur.This product can expose an individual to chemicals that have been identified by the state ofCalifornia to possibly be dangerous leading to various diseases, birth defects or other humanreproductive system harm. For more information go to WWW.P65Warnings.ca.gov.