Undercounter Ice Machine: Maxx Ice MIM50V 15-Inch-Wide Compact Ice Maker (50lbs Clear Ice) Energy Star Listed with Black Exterior
This premium and elegant self-contained ice maker produces up to 50lbs of clear restaurant quality ice cubes per day so you will never run out of ice again.
High quality durable components allow it to be one of the only residential household ice makers with commercial UL and NSF approvals, so it can also be used in restaurants, bars, hotels, offices, stadiums, and more.
Ice Type & Size (W x D x H)
- The large 25lb capacity storage bin is removable so you can place on the countertop or carry to anywhere the ice is needed.
- Since this compact ice maker is front breathing, it can be built-in under counters, while its finished sides also allow it to be used as a free-standing ice maker as well.
- The unit uses a standard household electrical plug for easy installation anywhere and also includes leveling legs to make sure it remains level, a must for any clear ice maker.
- A perfect addition to your kitchen, garage, game room, basement, patio, or office, this ice machine will make you the ultimate party host.
- Full dice cube
Model Dimensions (W x D x H)
- 7/8" (22mm) W x 7/8" (22mm) D x 7/8" (22mm) H
- 14.6" (370mm) W x 23.4" (593mm) D x 33.3" (845mm) H
- Unit 84 lbs (38 kg) and shipping 93 lbs (42 kg)
The compact MIM50V produces up to 50 lb. of ice per day and includes a self-contained 25 lb. storage bin. The unit produces crystal clear ice cubes. Suitable for freestanding or built in applications, this unit will run on standard household electrical current and is NSF and UL approved for commercial use.Prop65 wording
This appliance requires a properly grounded dedicated circuit using a NEMA rated wall receptacle -do not remove the grounding prong on the plug or the risk of an injury due to shock from the ungroundedelectrical service may occur.This product can expose an individual to chemicals that have been identified by the state ofCalifornia to possibly be dangerous leading to various diseases, birth defects or other humanreproductive system harm. For more information go to WWW.P65Warnings.ca.gov.