- Commercially listed to NSF standards
- Stainless steel interior and exterior cabinet for true durability in high traffic commercial settings
- Optimized forced air cooling for excellent temperature stability and uniformity with rapid recovery after door openings and product loading
- Digital thermostat with external readout for easy and accurate temperature control
- Self-closing door is ideal for busy settings and will stay open when pulled to 90 for easy loading
- Cantilevered shelving for versatile storage
Summit Commercial's line of reach-in refrigeration features durable construction built to NSF-7 commercial standards. Made in South Korea, the SCFF237 is a commercial all-freezer with a complete stainless steel cabinet. The stainless steel door features a self-closing design to help protect stored contents in busy commercial settings where customers may not take the time to make sure the door is closed. It will remain open when pushed to 90 , making it easier to load and unload the unit. The sealed back design helps to simplify cleanup. This unit features a factory-installed lock located towards the top of the door for convenient security. We include a set of locking casters for optional installation. The SCFF237 features a large 23 cu.ft. interior constructed from stainless steel for easy cleanup and lasting durability. The cantilevered shelving system allows you to adjust the four vinyl-coated shelves to virtually any position, making it easy to accommodate any sized item. This unit is designed to fit common commercial baking trays. The LED lighting offers an energy efficient display when the door is opened. This unit utilizes adjustable cycle defrost operation to avoid temperature spikes, with a top-mounted forced air cooling system to ensure rapid temperature recovery. To ensure optimum storage conditions, the SCFF237 is equipped with a microprocessor temperature controller that makes it easy for staff to adjust the temperature. The large digital LED readout displays the current and high/low temperatures in Celsius or Fahrenheit. An audible and visual temperature alarm sounds if the unit rises or falls above a user-set range. Additional alarms include a power failure alert, door open alarm, and a condenser cleaning reminder. Designed with hydrocarbon refrigerant, the SCFF237 provides an energy efficient solution to large capacity storage. It is ETL-S listed to NSF-7 commercial standards. For a matching refrigerator, see the SCRR232.